As its nearly Mothers Day why not treat Mum to some rather naughty Raspberry Gin Chocolate Brownies.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 225g Milk Chocolate (broken up into pieces)
- 100g Salted Butter
- 160g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2tsps Vanilla Essence
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Salt
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 25ml The Little Red Berry Raspberry Gin Liqueur
Here is how to make them:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius, or Gas Mark 4.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate pieces in to 2 separate bowls (one being microwave proof).
- Put the sugar to a large mixing bowl. Melt the butter, then add to the sugar. Mix until thick and creamy, add in the eggs and vanilla essence whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add the juice of half the lime, lime zest and The Little Red Berry Co Raspberry Gin Liqueur, continue mixing.
- Melt one bowl of chocolate pieces at a low heat, in short bursts in the microwave; then add the melted chocolate into the mixing bowl and stir until a thick, gloopy. Sieve flour and fold into mixture, add the salt and cocoa powder do not over mix! Add the remaining chocolate pieces into the mixture
- Pour all or the mixture into your baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, your brownie is ready when a tooth pick can be removed clean of mixture, remove from oven, allow to cool. Cut into square pieces.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries, or just eat as they wont last long!!!